Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Photo of My Husband And Me on Our 17th Anniversary

If you look on this blog today, October 3, 2008, you will notice I added a picture of me and my beloved husband.  I say beloved because he is the very, best husband in the entire world.  Ok, girls you cannot argue with me on this point.  God sent him to me and he is bar none the very best one around.  He is so sweet and good to me.  As you notice I am not the most beautiful of creatures and I have been sick for a very long time, as you will notice I don't look so swell in this picture.  And you have to admit being together for 17 years is quite an accomplishment in these times.  Our time together has been fabulous even when we have been through hard times financially or with bad health.  God has been our rock.  We praise Him for being our stronghold and for loving us.  WE hope you will come to know Jesus as your Savior if you do not know Him or believe on Him yet.  Read John 3:16 in the Bible.  It is in the New Testament (look in the index, heck read all of J0hn 3 and then if you want you can contact me at renobookworm@charter.net if you really want to know about eternal life, forgiveness, or God's love for you.   But, don't contact me just to bug me cuz I am too sick for chit chat.  Thanks and God Bless All of you.  Thanks for reading my blog.   Peggy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BERRRRSARY to YOUUUUS!! Sorry we didn't call :-( Glad you guys have made such a good team for so long! We love you! XOXOXO Jenn, Pam, Arin, and Ashlynn~